Welcome to the Magnolia Sixth Grade Library!
- Students may check out two books at a time for 30 days. Students who have not paid for their fines and books from elementary are limited to one book.
- Students with a clear record (no fines or overdue books) may check out their own books at the self-check station.
- Fines will only be charged for damaged or lost books. Please note that replacement books are not accepted as payment for lost books due to the fact that the book must be processed and some books are library bound.
- Students may access their own library information at home by going to the library catalog for their school and creating a log-in and password. When logged in, they can see the books they have out and their due dates.
- We will have ebooks available! Check the ebook page for more information.
- I am on campus on Mondays and Tuesdays. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions about the library program.