Welcome to the Magnolia Sixth Grade Library!
- The library is open Monday - Friday from 6:30-2:30. Please see the calendar for information about library activities.
- Students may check out two books at a time for 30 days. Books can be renewed only once, unless they are needed for a school project.
- Fines will be charged for damaged or lost books. Please note that replacement books are not accepted as payment for lost books due to the fact that the book must be processed and some books are library bound.
- Students may access their own library information by going to the library catalog for their school and creating a log-in and password.
- We will have ebooks available! Check the ebook page for more information.
- Feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions about the library program.