Welcome to Beginning Band. This year we will learn everything from how to open the instrument case to performing as a group. I am Mrs Wilkie and am the Head Director at M6. I have been teaching band for over 20 years and have taken my bands all across the US and parts of Europe. I am looking forward to getting to know each and every band student this year and share my passion and love of music with them.
3rd Clarinet 1
4th Clarinet 2
7th Double Reeds
- Instruments must be stored in the band room during the day.
- Instruments and band supplies must have a name tag on them at all times.
- Students must bring their instrument and band binder to class every day.
- Students must take their instrument home every day.
- Good practice habits are necessary for continued advancement.
- No GUM or FOOD allowed in the band room.
281-252-2033 ext 5150
Any morning from 6:30-7:13am
Text 18010 @m6bb