What an exciting first 3 weeks of school it has been! Students are really beginning to embrace the difference between the elementary setting and their new secondary setting. We are slowly allowing more freedom, but as I remind them in morning assembly, “with greater freedom comes greater responsibility.”
- We are excited that intramurals have begun for this school year. You can find the intramural schedule for times and dates on the website. This year intramurals include flag football, cross country, volleyball, basketball, and soccer.
- Yearbooks are now available for pre-order. You can pre-order through our front office. The pre-order cost is $20.00.
- Tutorials are in the mornings and start at 6:45
- Please do not drop students at school before 6:30 as there is no supervision before that time.
- Our end of school bell rings at 2:25, we are the first school to release at secondary level. We have someone with car riders until 2:45.
- If you need to change how a student is getting home, we need that information before 2:00. We do not make changes or check children out after 2:00.
As always, should you need assistance please contact us. All M6 teachers are here to academically support your child, in addition the counselor, academic coordinator, and I are here for you. For emotional/social support please contact Mandy Durre at email@example.com, for academic support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and my email is email@example.com .
We look forward to the days to come as the students move away from their elementary identities and embrace their secondary selves as Magnolia Mustangs!